Sunday 8 May 2011

Final Ancillery Piece - Poster


I think that I have made a very effective poster, it looks very lifelike and uses traits from other posters to achieve this, I have also linked in my AS film 'Infection' to this poster to show it was made by the same director. I used http://www.picnik.com/ to edit this poster and designed the title of the movie using one of the preset fonts aswell as the names of the actors and the tagline 'they made this personal' giving the audience another clue about the movie. I used a low to high angle shot to make him look very dominant as well as making him face the camera straight on, I make him very central and symetrical on the poster to make it again look like a quality shot poster. I took the shot down a rough looking alleyway and took it so that there was nice looking green foliage to the right with light coming through on his right to show his inner goodness and the darkness is shown on the left where it looks darker and dirtier, the shadowed half of his face also reinforces this as well as him holding his gun on the darker side.

No comments:

Post a Comment