Sunday 8 May 2011

Audience Feedback

To see what some of my potential consumers had to say I posted it onto my youtube account and onto my facebook profile along with a small questionnaire to see what they had to say, here are my restults:



My results show that from the small amount of people that did watch it that the vast majority of people that did watch it, liked it. Even with the one comment saying that thriller movies aren't really her thing but if they were she would definitely want to watch it, which is good to know. Everyone that commented said that the trailer made them want to watch the film which is fantastic! this means that my teaser trailer has done exactly what I wanted it to do in intriguing my target audience and making them want to watch the rest of the film. There were a few comments on the use of sound which is good as they picked up on my use of it meaning that it made them pay attention to my teaser, editing the footage so that it matched the rate of the music made my target audience pick up on this easier as the change is music is also shown visually. When I asked them what they thought the story was about from watching the teaser trailer most of them were pretty close with their guesses, considering I did not give away any significant story lines and only gave small clues I am glad that it set them in the right direction and gave them an accurate rough idea of what to expect in the film its self. Finally looking at the overall ratings I got for the final product on average I got 8-10/9-10 which is an awesome score, I am very happy with the results and can see that I have made a good quality teaser trailer from them. I have received many positive comments from my target audience which tells me that I have done a good job at catering to their tastes and making them interested in my product.
This test obviously isn't 100% reliable as it was posted on my facebook page where only my friends can see it however I received a range of valid opinions on my product which is exactly what I wanted. Overall I think that this questionnaire tells me that I have catered very well for my target audiences wants and needs as this teaser trailer makes them want to watch my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment